Draupdi Murmu is selected for new president of India 2022. The Bharatiya Janata Party-led pact named Draupadi Murmu as their choice for the President of India.
• Draupdi Murmu became 15th president of India.
Ramnath Kovind will be soon completing his term in 2022 as the 14th president of India.
• The opposition party named Yashwant Sinha as the post of President of India but NDA has taken the name of well worthy and Intelligent political leader Draupdi Murmu’s name and now she is taking the oath as the president of India.
Early Life Of Draupdi Murmu :
Murmu was born on 20 june 1958 and now she became the president of India in the age of 64 years. His father worked in panchayati Raj system.
• Draupdi Murmu village address
Draupdi Murmu was a tribal woman that’s why her life was filled with difficulties and his father livend in Baidaposi Village of the Mayurbhanj district.
• Draupdi Murmu worked as a teacher before entering in politics.
• In 1997, Draupdi Murmu joined Bhartiya Janta Party and she became the first tribal governor of Jharkhand. And she was also first tribal leader in India.
From a small position and facing difficulties National Democratic Alliance elected her for presidential candidate for upcoming election.
The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi shares a note for Droupdi Murmu.
“Smt. Droupadi Murmu Ji has devoted her life to serving society and empowering the poor, downtrodden as well as the marginalised. She has rich administrative experience and had an outstanding gubernatorial tenure. I am confident she will be a great President of our nation.”